We are proud of the continuous professional standards within our freelance linguist community zone. To supplement this, thebigword has always recommended that everyone carries their own professional indemnity insurance.
Whilst we are not authorised to recommend any financial services products due to this being a regulated activity, thebigword has partnered with iPro to give you direct access to an online insurance broker with bespoke insurance products. These are designed for the independent professional and more importantly language translators and interpreters.
We’ve been informed by iPro that their insurance products are underwritten by one of the largest insurers in the world and heads of cover available are as follows:
- Professional Indemnity with indemnity limits up to £5m
- Public Liability with indemnity limits up to £5m
- Employers Liability with indemnity limits up to £10m
- Business Equipment up to £15,000 anywhere in the UK, Europe or Worldwide
- Management Liability including access to legal services, representation, helplines and document library.
Quotations can be obtained in just 90 seconds and cover can be arranged within just a few minutes, along with interest free installments over 12 months.
Obtain a quotation by clicking here.
iPro is a trading style of Bridge-Ipro Ltd – an appointed representative of Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
thebigword Group Limited does not accept any liability for use of third party websites.